Monday 13 April 2009

Well ok... Right now I am thinking 'Why the hell am I doing a blog?' Who really cares about me being fat and starting to cycle..? or the fact I need to lose weight and get fit as being 'large as a bleedin house' gets on my bloody nerves, gets me down, is scaring me and aint clever!

So...
Who am I?

  • im Craig
  • 37
  • married
  • work hard
  • play the drums
  • love Arsenal
  • love music
  • love life
  • occasionally moody - hmmm well maybe a lil more than occasionally
  • passionate about life
  • committed to improving my fitness and losing weight
  • 1st blog ever

This blog...

will let me share what I am thinking, feeling and doing to shift the pounds, to get fit and feel great. I will be open and honest and hope this will offer support to others in the same situation...

If this interests you then fantastic let me know as I crave your interest support and humor and even abuse.

Thankyou...

A guy called 'Frank Kinlan' has a website that motivated me to do this blog. I have never met him but he has been on a journey similar to my starting point and he has done amazing... Thanks Frank - if you ever should read this of course!

http://frank.kinlan.co.uk/ - check him out...

So, next I guess will be some blogging.

thanks for reading

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment