Tuesday 14 April 2009

when do you know you have been staying in hotels too long?


you know when you been in a hotel too much when you can recite the following:
  • room service menu
  • receptionists names
  • cab drivers names who pick me up
  • have a favourite room /floor
and when you are known on first name terms... I dunno if this pleases me or makes me feel like screaming! :-)
Ok enuff with the rubbish.... today has been a long day with a mega early start and long journey. Have spent the last 4 days at home with the Mrs and have been on the bike each day... I really missed it today... Odd hey? so.... i ventured into the gym and manged 32 mins non stop on the exercise bike ave 76 rpm... Loved seeing the miles stack up and the heart rate monitor - was really cool... this is going in the to purchase list. another great day and another night in a hotel -

1 comment:

  1. Like this you mean?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa291zWzz3A&feature=related

    ReplyDelete