Saturday 2 May 2009

All about New York...


Top time away with the Mrs!

Was cool seeing my Coz Alida who is still a very cool sassy crazy ass lady, had good times and wanna see her soon!

Bike guru Geoff came down from Boston to see us which in all honesty was amazing - cheers G.

Now Geoff is the reason I own Bianchi and he bought one his 3000 Bianchi bikes with him causing me to dribble hugely!

I hired a bike from a very cool and helpful cycle store on 88th and Lexington called Metro Cycles (right next to central park)and we rode the Central Park circuit a couple of times.

I was buzzing from this. The views, the weather, riding with Geoff and the fact it was the furthest I have riden to date - a total of just over 12 miles.

Ok road trip to Boston followed to stalk Geoff and see the other half of my bike Gurus Bianchi Babe Kathy! Anyway it was so cool to catch up and stuff - thanks guys...

No more bike riding in NY took place so the gym took place a few times on the exercise bike so I kept up some training and loads of walking - seriously bloody loads!



1 comment: