Monday 25 May 2009

ONLY 12.8 MILES...

Had a good ride today, as usual I really enjoyed myself...

I have discovered my cycling clicks into rhythm and feels really good at around 5 miles...

So i have decided to drive 5 miles and then begin my cycle therefore i will be riding in my rhythm... cool thinking...

Well ok i talking a load of shite but it been a slow day lol

Next ride will be Saturday as I am away all week...

btw... those who read this... get others to read this blog and i will buy you a big can of red bull.

I thank you..


2 comments:

  1. Hi Craig, thanks for today, left me lots to think about as always, really believe you can do this mate, those 7 miles we dicussed today will come and go, keep up the hard work, and remember a mini Aero never really hurt anybody!!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey 'coach' thanks for your kind words and support.... really appreciated today... enjoy portugal and have fun...c

    ReplyDelete