Monday 4 May 2009

the ride...

today it has rained.

it was windy.

and i will never believe anyone who says lincolnshire has no hills... it does.

so, I had not been out for a few days coz of flu type thing. I was really desperate to go out today and i had a awesome time.

10 miles, in wind and rain. new route involving some quite testing hills - all of which I climbed!

ave speed was about 12 mph which is not great yet but top speed was 26 - which was quite fun!

670 calories burnt and my heart rate ranged between 134 - 180 which I think is ok? spent the majority of time in my mid and high zones which I believe is about right...

anyway away with work so will be the gym for next few days...

will keep ya posted... the 2 of you who read this anyway...sigh

c

No comments:

Post a Comment