Sunday 24 May 2009

Over 21 miles again...

So yesterday I cycled for 21.7 miles... yet again uncertain of where I was - my geography is crap ...hurry up sat nav!

What pleased me loads...

  • small but significant - learning to drink whilst cycling, drunk loads more and found loads more energy towards end of ride.
  • better gear use - making things a lot easier for myself, pro active gear selection.
  • Cornering better - top tip in books by guru Geoff gave me ref pedal position

Also yesterday was the first warm sunny day... my glasses are shockingly bad - well they are golf glasses just rubbish at lkeeping the rays ut - I squinted like a dirty old man in a bad shop lol

The warm sun allowed me to use shorts for the first time DA DA DAHHHHHH and no jacket... but a top lol

Today is damn warm, and I am thinking about doing another cycle later ....

Oh.... calories this week is loads big cycle and very sweaty gig lol

cadence feels smoother now and I can sense when I am pedaling too hard due to the feeling in my legs, body before my watch tells me I am working too hard...

anyway all useful and sorry if this bores you...


c

No comments:

Post a Comment