Wednesday 6 May 2009

legs baby legs...


hmmm

last night was a 40 min exercise bike ride in the gym...

ofcourse I set up a higher resistance and worked on weight loss for 25 mins and then cardio for 15.

I cycled around 10 miles, burnt 370 calories, and kept my hr in the weight burn zone.

I also focussed on keeping my cadence at an ave. of 89 which is the best so far. highest was 122 for a whole 25 seconds haha.

this weekend i am eager to go out for a couple of rides each for around 15 miles which would be just awesome.

and i really need to set my shoes up, trainers are annoying the living hell out of me.

anyway i need to get more people reading this... hmmm ideas on a postcard please.

have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Dude this is seriously cool progress. I wish I were closer so I could share in the riding some, or at least help with the shoe/cleat setup. If you get to the shop I'm sure they'll set you up with a good basic position in about 15 minutes.

    As for the blog - I dunno - you have 5 followers which is more than I ever had. Maybe add some piccies from out on your rides? Surely you have a decent portable camera somewhere in your pile of toys?

    ReplyDelete