Saturday 9 May 2009

Saturday cycling...

I LOVE IT!

I REALLY DO!

I have had a great time.

Yes my lungs hurt, my legs ache, and I swallowed 2 flies.

I also completed 2 rides.

Ride one included some excellent testing hills , totalled 10 miles, with an average speed of 12.1 mph - which considering the hills I thought was cool.

Ride two - the first with cleats - 7 miles, including two hills that have vanished... I know they were there two weeks ago. Best feeling ever! Ave speed 13.6 mph at a higher cadence as I was with a cycle buddy.

Will add more later... if anyone reads this.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! I love the feeling when you ride a route for the first time in a while, and you think, "hang on - where'd the hills go??" I completely recognize that feeling, and it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete